Pure CollagenCollagen is the major protein in the connective tissues of the body. It ensures the integrity, elasticity and strength of skin, cartilage and bones.
IT’S A FACT THAT OUR BODY DECREASES IT’S PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN ONCE WE HIT OUR 30’S.
That is the bad news over.
Now, here is the good news:
- It is never too late to make a difference!
- There are 100’s of products on the market, but Fitat60.com have done the research for you and have sourced the most globally trusted, purest, premium Collagen Peptide product, Peptan™.
- Our Collagen is easy to take;
- it is a powder not a tablet
- only a small amount required per day
- it has no flavour or consistency (you cannot tell it’s in your tea!)
- completely soluble in hot or cold drinks or add to your favourite foods
- Our Collagen Peptides are a pure and bioactive protein, derived from a 100% natural source and free from any side-effects.
- Order from us today and you can be making Collagen a part of your daily routine within days.
Collagen is necessary for tissue building and repair, bone strength, the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and promotes glowing, vibrant skin, hair and nails.
Unless you regularly enjoy bone broth from grass-fed, antibiotic-free cow bones, then you are very likely in need of additional collagen in your diet.
300g Bag – $38
30 servings per bag (10g per serve added to your favourite hot or cold drink or food).
SAVE 10% – 500g Bag – $58
50 servings per bag (10g per serve added to your favourite hot or cold drink or food).
The benefits of collagen in healthy ageing
Collagen is a very resistant protein that creates very complex elongated fibers. Collagen is made of the same building blocks as the rest of the proteins. Amino acids. That’s why people often ask if collagen supplements are any better than consuming any other protein. What does the evidence say about this for older adults?
Collagen provides firmness and structure to our skin. As collagen breakdown dominates over production with age, our skin becomes dehydrated and thinner, and signs of ageing start to appear.
As collagen levels and the content of minerals decrease, our bones get weaker. Gradually, this causes them to become more fragile and breakable.
Ageing wears and tears on the joint cartilage, reducing their well-functioning. This results in joint stiffness, discomfort and slower recovery after exercise, making it harder for us to stay active as we age.
The loss of collagen by aging means a gradually less of it in the connective tissue that bundles muscle fibres into a strong and functioning muscle. Aging is linked to decreased muscle strength and function, which affects our balance, gait, and overall mobility.
Need some inspiration on how to integrate Collagen into your diet?
We wanted to ensure our customers had simple and easy ways to integrate Collagen into their diets; so we developed these 20 delicious recipes to provide inspiration.
From our super-simple Bulletproof Coffee through to our Chicken Avocado Pasta and covering breakfast, lunch and dinner we know you will love this cookbook. Quick and delicious and better still, FREE to you now.
Fitat60 Programs and Gear
Hey Mover! Our online programs have been carefully put together by accredited experts to help you move with confidence.