Natural MagnesiumMagnesium is an essential part of molecules throughout your body and contributes to the function of nerves and muscles. It can control your blood sugar and prevent osteoporosis.
FIBRE AND MAGNESIUM, THE IDEAL PAIRING
Magnesium is essential for many body functions:
- It strengthens your bones and contributes to bone mineralization
- It prevents inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and diabetes
- It protects your heart from an irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, and other conditions
- It may prevent migraines by relaxing the blood vessels in your brain
- It contributes to the appropriate release and function of insulin
With the benefits listed above, you would naturally want to keep your magnesium at optimal levels. But magnesium absorption is not always the best, especially as we age or if we suffer from inflammatory bowel disease. The simple way to boost magnesium absorption and make better use of your supplements is to increase your fibre intake.
But why is fibre so beneficial for magnesium absorption? The answer is closely related to healthy microflora (2):
- Gut bacteria produce short-chain fatty acids, which make minerals soluble and easier to absorb
- Healthy bacteria produce lactate and butyrate, two substances that make enterocytes proliferate. More enterocytes are then available to absorb more nutrients.
- Gut health improves, especially in inflammatory bowel disease.
A revolutionary product:
The team at Fit at 60 have done the research and hard work for you combining our award-winning Pure Acacia Fibre with all-natural Marine Magnesium.
PLEASE NOTE: Magnesium supplements should not be taken if you are suffering any kind of kidney disease. As always and as with all of our products and programs, please talk to a healthcare professional before starting ANY diet or fitness regime or making significant change to your health routine.
Prebiotic Acacia Fibre with Natural Marine Magnesium
Fibre aids the absorption of Magnesium so, get the most out your Magnesium supplement with our unique Fibre/Magnesium product, blended just for us.
100% pure and soluble. It is tasteless and colourless so add to shakes, juices, hot drinks, food, sauces etc.
Simply add 1 heaped teaspoon daily to your favourite drink or food (hot or cold). 60 servings per pouch. 1 serving per person per day recommended.
Sourced from France. Packaged in Australia.
300g Bag – $42
60 servings per bag (5g per serve added to your favourite hot or cold drink or food).
The benefits of magnesium in healthy ageing
The human body uses magnesium as the fourth most common mineral for homeostasis. It has different roles in different tissues. However, the western diet and certain foods do not contain enough magnesium.
Read our Top 10 science-based health benefits of magnesium in the human body now.
Fitat60 Programs and Gear
Hey Mover! Our online programs have been carefully put together by accredited experts to help you move with confidence.