PeptidesPeptides and essential amino acids can be harnessed to speed up and improve healing, reduce inflammation and memory loss and support a host of other anti-aging functions.
IT’S A FACT…
… that as we age production of essential amino acids and peptides decreases. As a result, our bodies begin to show signs of aging and cease to perform at an optimal level.
That is the bad news over.
Now, here is the good news:
Peptide therapy is the targeted use of peptides to produce a specific reaction in the body. Peptides have a wide range of therapeutic applications.
People with different health and performance goals often consider therapeutic peptides. Since peptides are small and straightforward, they can be developed quite easily and go directly to where they are needed. They go directly to stimulate a specific receptor or trigger a particular function, making them practical, selective, and very safe to use.
When people suffer from issues like chronic back, major joint pain or generalized pain from injuries, inflammation, immune deficiencies, decreased natural HGH levels and decreased libido, doctors typically focus on simply covering up the issue. Peptide therapy treats the root cause of these issues and helps you find ways to maintain a healthier, more energized, pain-free lifestyle.
Stop letting age or injury hold you back!
- It is never too late to make a difference!
- There are 100’s of products on the market, but Fitat60.com have done the research for you and have sourced some of the best peptide therapies available today.
- Order from us today and you can be making peptides a part of your daily routine within days.
Featured Peptide Product – GHK-Cu Peptides Cream
- Tightens loose skin and reverse thinning of aged skin
- Repairs protective skin barrier proteins
- Improves skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
- Reduces fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve structure of aged skin
- Smooths rough skin
- Reduces photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
- Improve overall skin appearance
- Stimulates wound healing
- Protects skin cells from UV radiation
- Reduces inflammation and free radical damage
- Reduces the skin damage caused by direct sunlight, including skin spots, lesions, and mottled hyperpigmentation
- Improves collagen production in photoaged skin to a higher degree than retinoic acid and vitamin C
- Promotes hair thickness and growth by enlarging and stimulating hair follicles
- Makes up for the decrease of GHK-Cu we experience with aging (A drop from 200 ng/mK at 20 years to 80 ng/mL at 60 years).
From only $152 per month
The benefits of peptide therapies in healthy aging
It may seem odd, but some of us use peptides without even realizing it. Insulin is probably the best example we can give. Insulin is the most commonly know peptide that is used to regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein by promoting the absorption of glucose from the blood into liver, fat and skeletal muscle cells. What does the evidence say about this for older adults?
Peptide therapies can help boost collagen which provides firmness and structure to our skin. As collagen breakdown dominates over production with age, our skin becomes dehydrated and thinner, and signs of ageing start to appear.
Overuse of our body can cause muscle, tendon and ligament issues that affect our everyday life. Peptides can be an excellent source of natural healing.
Peptide therapies can promote deeper and better sleep. A good, restful sleep itself has significant benefits to how we age.
The Human Growth Hormone (GH, or HGH) plays a significant role in how the body repairs as we age. Peptides can aid in cellular repair, regeneration, and collagen production, increases bone density, muscle mass and immune function.